Have you ever dreamt of using your PS3 controller on your PC? Well, dream no more because its possible!
Using your PS3 Controller on your PC
It’s recommended to have Windows XP or higher. It’s also been able to be used on a Mac via Boot Camp.
1. First of all download the driver and install the filter driver (libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1.exe).
2. Unpack the ps3sixasis_en.
3. Plug the SIXASIS to your PC via the USB charging cable provided with your PS3.
4. Run ps3sixasis_en.exe once.
5. Push the PS button the SIXAXIS once if your computer doesn’t recognize it.
1. How do I know its working?
Simply go to Windows -> Control Panel -> Joysticks. It should be labeled as a joystick.
2. The lights are flashing!
Don’t worry, simply check to see if its recognized and if it works. It worked fine for me even though the lights were flashing. I tested it out using SNES9x and DualShock 3 with no problem.